Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
Prep 25 m
Cook 20 m
Ready In 45 m
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Spray a broiling rack with cooking spray.
- Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet and broil just until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Set the pineapple slices aside.
- Thoroughly mix ground beef, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, egg, minced ginger, Asian seasoning blend, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl; divide in half and form 2 large patties. Place the patties onto the prepared broiling rack.
- Broil patties until burgers are browned and no longer pink inside, 5 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the middle of a burger should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place half the lettuce onto the bottom half of each bun; top with a burger and a slice of pineapple. Place bun tops on sandwiches and serve.