Cape Cod Cocktail Meatballs
Prep 30 m
Cook 50 m
Ready In1 h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, eggs, grated onion, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Pinch off about 2 teaspoons of meat mixture per meatball and roll into small meatballs. Arrange meatballs in a large, deep baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are browned, about 25 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Combine jellied cranberry sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir the sauce until cranberry sauce has melted and brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over meatballs and bake until sauce forms a glaze and meatballs are no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 more minutes.