- 1head broccoli, chopped
- 1head cauliflower, chopped
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1cup sour cream
- 1⁄2cup sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2lb bacon, fried & crumbled
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine chopped broccoli and cauliflower in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and salt to make a dressing.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli/cauliflower mix, stirring to evenly coat the veggies.
- Stir in the bacon and cheese, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of salad just before serving.
- Refridgerate until serving.