Five people are behind bars after a search warrant revealed weapons and suspected drug sales from a Winter Haven residence.
On 7-26-16 at approximately 2 p.m., members of the Winter Haven Police Department executed a search warrant at 309 1/2 Lake Howard Dr. NW in Winter Haven. Officers had obtained the warrant based on information received about known drug activity in the area.
Upon entry into the residence, 23 year-old John Coy Galyean (DOB 3-10-93, 309 1/2 Lake Howard Dr., Winter Haven), 21 year-old Diamond Mary Decepsion Tucker (DOB 1-4-95, 309 1/2 Lake Howard Dr., Winter Haven) and 21 year-old Zachary Raymond Conlon (DOB 1-10-95, 405 Oak St., Auburndale) were found inside the residence in a bedroom. The three were taken into custody without incident.
Upon searching the residence, officers found methamphetamine (street value $3,520), cannabis, opiate patches and Xanex pills (total street value $1,807), drug paraphernalia and two loaded firearms (.45 caliber and .32 caliber).
As officers were on the property conducting additional follow-up, 27 year-old Rockey Sanchez (DOB 4-25-89, 102 High St., Winter Haven) and 29 year-old Kyle Brandon Coe (DOB 2-1-87, 185 Lake Morton Dr., Lakeland) drove onto the property at separate times. When officers made contact with each one, Sanchez was found to have a suspended driver’s license – one suspension on 9-3-13 and the most recent suspension on 9-2-15. He was just released from jail on 7-16-16 on another driving charge. Coe was arrested when officers smelled marijuana inside of his vehicle and it was found that he had a baggie in his shirt pocket.
(You will see in the attached files regarding criminal histories on Galyean, Conlon, Coe and Sanchez. There was no history found on Tucker.)
All five were arrested and booked into the Polk County Jail on the following charges:
1. Galyean, John Coy – Armed Trafficking in Amphetamine (FL); Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon (F2); Possession of Ammunition by Convicted Felon (F2); Possession of Cannabis with Intent to Sell (F3); Sale of Schedule III – IV (F3); Possession of Paraphernalia (M1) and Maintaining Structure for Keeping Controlled Substances (M1)
2. Tucker, Diamond Mary Decepsion – Possession of Marijuana over 20 Grams (F3); Possession of Paraphernalia (M1)
3. Conlon, Zachary Raymond – Possession of Methamphetamine (F3); Possession of Xanax w/o Prescription (F3); Possession of Cannabis less than 20 grams (M1); Possession of Paraphernalia (M1)
4. Coe, Kyle Brandon – Possession of Cannabis less than 20 grams (M1); Possession of Paraphernalia (M1)
5. Sanchez, Rockey – Knowingly Driving with Suspended/Revoked License (M2)