Rockin’ on the River at Camp Mack’s River Resort
Apr 7, 2017 – Apr 8, 2017
Camp Mack’s River Resort is hosting an autism awareness fundraising event benefiting Our Children’s Academy of Lake Wales. 100% of the net proceeds from this event will stay right here in Polk County to support our families affected by autism.
The two-day music festival includes 50/50 raffles, local bands, and catering from Tanner’s Lakeside, Rick’s Bar-B-Q, and Kick Yo’ Butt competition BBQ and catering team, Idle Zone and Tallulah’s Table by the Sea. Bring your chairs and dancing shoes.
Band Line Up
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Coastal Acoustics Barefoot at the Fire Pit
- 8:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Josh Blevins Band
Saturday at the River Front
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Joey Foley, Chris Poindexter and Jeni Taylor
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Renea Roberts and her Nashville Band
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Blackwater
- 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Nathan Baldwin